What We Treat
Recent injuries to include the following:
- Sprains & Strains
- ACL Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Hand & Wrist Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis in Athletes
- Tennis Elbow
What We Don’t Treat
- Open Wounds & Animal Bites Please visit your nearest emergency room.
- Injuries Older than 14 Days Please make an appointment with one of our physician teams.
- Hip Fractures Please visit your nearest emergency room.
- Head, Back, Neck & Spinal Traumas Please visit your nearest emergency room.
- Broken Ribs Please visit your nearest emergency room.
- Workers’ Compensation Injuries Please make an appointment with our team if your case is established.
- Patients Under 2 Years of Age Please make an appointment with one of our physician teams.
- Infections Please visit your nearest emergency room.
Schedule Your Express Care Visit
Excelsior Express – Express Care for Orthopaedic Injuries
If you experience an orthopaedic injury (an injury to a muscle, bone, tendon, ligament or joint) that requires prompt or emergency care, Excelsior Express allows patients at least 2 years of age to skip the hassle of an ER and get the care you need from an orthopaedic expert, faster. Unlike traditional urgent care providers or emergency departments, Excelsior Express is focused solely on musculoskeletal care, meaning you get the specialized care you need faster and without a referral. From sprains, strains and fractures to tendon tears and shoulder dislocations, Excelsior Express is your ideal point of treatment. Excelsior Orthopaedics was the first to offer this unique service in WNY, and we’re proud to be leading the way in advanced, innovative orthopaedic care.
Accepted Insurance at Excelsior Express
We accept most major insurance carriers and plans. Please bring a copy of your insurance card when you arrive.
Please be aware of your insurance coverage, policy provisions and pre-authorization requirements — a copay may be due at the time of treatment. Due to physician participation variables, it is essential for each patient to contact their insurance provider to verify that our physician accepts your coverage. While we will bill all providers regardless of participation, it is the patient’s responsibility to pay any remaining balance.
- Emblem Health PPO/GHI
- Empire Plan
- Highmark BlueCross BlueShield
- Independent Health Association
- Medicare & Railroad Medicare
- Molina Healthcare (Yourcare)
- MVP / Cigna HMO and PPO plans
- North American Preferred
- United Healthcare
- Univera Healthcare