In a word, comprehensively. Your recovery may require imaging, physical therapy, durable medical equipment and surgery. It’s why we offer a suite of comprehensive services under one umbrella of care. Our team of experienced physicians and clinical staff are here to ensure your diagnosis, treatment and recovery can all take place with us. We work closely to connect the dots of your care to get you back to what matters most.
There are many forms of arthritis, but the broad definition is inflammation of a joint. As cartilage wears away or is damaged, the bones lose their protective cushion. This causes friction and rubbing, leading to inflammation, pain and stiffness in the joint. Because your feet and ankles bear weight and have many small bones and joints, arthritis is common in these areas.
- Wear and tear to cartilage over time
- Injury to the joint or cartilage
- Autoimmune disease, such as rheumatoid arthritis
- Joint pain that increases with motion, or after rest
- Joint swelling, warmth and redness
- Difficulty walking due to pain and stiffness